Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Saints - At Brisbane, From School To I'm Stranded

Annie over at Meltingpod has put together this podcast
which sounds great, I'm downloading as I type.
So get along and have a look at Meltingpod
there is also reports from the various ATP gigs
around the country and also photos including
Laughing Clowns shots.
Here's what Annie has to say about the pod.

After the All Tomorrow’s parties festival where The Saints
reunited for a few shows with the original members
Chris Bailey, Ed Kuepper and Ivor Hay,
I thought it was the good time to publish at least this old
interview I recorded with Ed Kuepper in August 2007 !!
In this first part we started when Ed met Chris and Ivor
at school in the first years of 1970 until the Saints left
Brisbane for London with their first album self-produced
in 76 “I'm Stranded”.
In the second part : the Saints at London !

0 comments: