Sunday, August 23, 2009

John Kennedy at the powerhouse 23-08-09









Those of you who have followed this blog for any time
you would know of the great John Kennedy.
I have posted a bit of his vinyl and cassette back
catalog which you cannot buy anymore and
Before anyone asks I shall not post his new cds.
The concert today was a rare treat to see John
play and the release of his lastest album which
is fantastic. John appeared with Jeff Pope on guitar,
Jeff is also on the new cd titled "Is This Not Paris"







They played a mix on new stuff from the album
and old stuff including "Miracle in Marrickvile",
"You will Find"," This Is Not A Love Song",
"Glory Glory" and finished with
the fantastic "Brisvegas"
A great show and best of all I got myself a
copy of the new album and John signed a few
Cds for me and it was free.





4 comments:

exilestreet said...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29761052
That's the t/ Have just ordered a black one!
You getting a collection of autographed things and I like his "beast"
Regards/

bob nebe said...

Thats a classic isnt it mona

John Kennedy said...

Hi Bob,
someone sent me the link to your blog. Good to meet you at the show in Brisbane and thanks for the kind words.
Check our some of my blogs at myspace.com/johnfranciskennedy or at my revamped website johnfranciskennedy.com.au

bob nebe said...

Thanks John it was great to meet you after all this time, I had quite a bit to do with James Patterson through this blog and you can download some of his unreleased music he sent to me.I shall check out what your up to on myspace