Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Leonard Cohen with Clare Bowditch in support - Brisbane Entertainment Center 06-11-10

I know this is an Australian music blog but for Leonard
I shall make an exception.
I'm a little bit after the fact too, oh well better late than never
What a great concert, Clare was great as support sporting her
new hair do and stripped back sound. A short but enjoyable set.
Last time Leonard came to town Paul Kelly did this spot,
so she had big shoes to fill.

Leonard was fabulous, its hard to explain how good a show this
man puts on, a fantastic band, amazing songs and 3 hours long.
He did all the favs plus a few that weren't done last time.
If you ever get the chance to see him don't knock it back!
I managed a few shots, I was about 9 rows back so not to bad.





5 comments:

Sergio said...

Is there a link or, yes, I'm dumb...

tks

bob nebe said...

No link on this one sorry Sergio, just some photos

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that you were able to see Leonard perform in concert. Leonard Cohen's World Tour comes to an end December 12. Tell him what his concerts have meant to you. Please sign the Thank You card that will be presented to Leonard on December 12. Details at the Speaking Cohen website: http://www.webheights.net/speakingcohen/card.html

Sergio said...

Can you hear me howlin'? From Brazil?

chuck said...

LOL @ Sergio howling...
I've been trying to get him to buy a recorder for years now....
Looks like another great gig i missed.. Thx for the pics